21 September 2014

Fashion | Autumn Skirts

So I've been a little off the grid recently. I have a new job and new projects and so blogging has been hard to fit in recently. I'm hoping to be more settled in a few months and so will be able to jump back into the saddle and really get going with it again!

In between working I've been home to Suffolk and catching-up with friends which leads me to the theme of this post... my first fashion-ish post! I say ish because its not a full-on one. I'm just so in love with the skirt I had to share it with you guys! There is nothing better than investing in a piece of clothing that slips seamlessly into your wardrobe and just works with everything in it - which is exactly what happened with this piece!


I wore it to a catch-up lunch with one of my best friends Callum and it served me very well. Comfy, Versatile and Long enough for by 5'11" frame! It is definitely one that will keep me going through Autumn and well into the long Scottish Winter.

Its a beaut from Zara, and a recent purchase so it'll bound to still be in the shops!

What do you guys think of the look?


Skirt - Zara, Necklace - Zara (Similar)  Fur Stole - New Look, Top - Gap, Boots - Topshop, Bracelets - Assorted Primark.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty look, I love the colour of the skirt :) That necklace is absolutely beautiful too!
    Love Holly xx

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its all Zara - they never put a foot wrong! I just wish I had more money so I could buy the whole shop!! xx

      Delete