5 May 2014

Been To | Easter at Home!

Living and working in Scotland means I rarely travel home to Suffolk however, this Easter I managed to scrape together a few days off and headed south for a weekend in the country!

I was greeted at the house by an incredibly festive wreath.


And following a sleep in the best bed ever (my own) I woke up to a huge easter brunch!



After brunch I explored the garden, which was looking amazing with all the spring flowers! I also said hi to its inhabitants, including some very curious cockerels.







After a walk I plodded back inside to finish off the last of the easter treats....


What did you get up to over your easter weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Love that wreath - very unique! This whole post has such a cosy - family feel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mum always has a seasonal wreath on the door! Suffolk is a very lovely place to be! x

      Delete