24 February 2014

Update | My portable office

I'm horrifically messy and have recently vowed to myself to keep my room (slightly) tidier, since this is the space I do most of my blogging from I thought I would take the opportunity to share some pics with you!

If I'm feeling extra lazy I'll sit in bed ( a tartan bedspread to honour my current location, of course) with my phone, note book, diary and a recipe book for inspiration. 

Excuse the horrendous cracks in my phone - the poor little thing had a disagreement with the floor of a takeaway a few weeks ago and hasn't been to get fixed yet. It does have a very sweet cover on it at the moment though....


See?!



I absolutely love cooking books and usually have a stack of them on my desk to rifle through for inspiration and techniques!


I usually buy second hand books and found this beautiful hand written recipe in a 'French Cooking for Beginners' book recently. Its so beautiful, I haven't had a chance to try the recipe but can't wait to!


Like I said I'm a sucker for a second hand book and am building up quite the collection underneath my desk, my favourite is my Alice in Wonderland - so pretty!


If I'm feeling well behaved then I'll sit at my desk and blog from my laptop (the poor beast is 6 years old and still going!).


I love the frame above my desk, my parents made it for my 21st birthday - its me through the ages!


And, last but definitely not least, wherever I work is never short of a snack or three! I try and stick to something healthy - sometimes that works! I find, especially when blogging about cakes, that having something to munch on helps me concentrate so much better! That and a huuuge bottle of water!


If you want to make your own post about your work space don't forget to let Curry's know! They are currently running a competition and want to see where you blog from!

No comments:

Post a Comment