13 January 2014

Fitness | Workout Songs Of The Week

The health kicks are in full swing but I always find (one) of the hardest things about going to the gym is finding the music to keep me going!

That's why each week I'll release a few songs that I'm listening to that I hope may just inspire you to stay on that treadmill 10 more minutes (that's roughly an extra 150 calories!).

These are all available on Spotify so they're easy peasy to have on the go. 

Let me know what you think! 

What are you listening to at the moment?

 

1 comment:

  1. Your article is extremely useful.Everyday your diary inspire ME nice deal} and helped to develop one thing new like I actually have developed a replacement app spotify premium gratis apk
    : this is often great and pleasurable.Thanks for the awing posts , please keep updated often.

    ReplyDelete